- Axle bearing installation / alignment tool for 3/32" axles
- 4" ground axle. Longer to fit into building blocks.
- Stainless Steel custom spring.
- The spring is soldered to two brass tubes which push the inside bearing race outward.
- Two stainless collars that support the outer race of the bearing keeping the bearings perpendicular to the axle.
- No more worries about slightly out of line pillow blocks. The bearing are soldered in while being held straight by the tool.
- The consistent tool makes a big difference. Longer bearing life and added performance.
- This tool may not work on all chassis if the back-brace is mid axle height and too close to the axle. In this case you can still use the collars and manually push the bearings outward while soldering.
We make similar alignment collars for motor bearing installation.
Check out the PRI-901-5 and PRI-901-6
Track Owners - please call for pricing